ANOTHER MOTIVATIONAL PIECE Phenomenal Woman Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size But when I start to tell them,They think I'm telling lies. I say,It's in the reach of my arms The span of my hips, The stride of my step, The curl of my lips. I'm a womanPhenomenally. Phenomenal woman,That's me. I walk into a roomJust as cool as you please, And to a man, The fellows stand orFall down on their knees. Then they swarm around me, A hive of honey bees. I say,It's the fire in my eyes, And the flash of my teeth, The swing in my waist, And the joy in my feet. I'm a womanPhenomenally. Phenomenal woman,That's me. Men themselves have wondered What they see in me. They try so much But they can't touchMy inner mystery. When I try to show themThey say they still can't see. I say,It's in the arch of my back, The sun of my smile, The ride of my breasts, The grace of my style. I'm a womanPhenomenal...
This is how random my mind is: I take certain lyrics from songs and go with my feelings...here is how one could feel about Heart Break... "Thank God for granting me this moment of clarity" Have I overdosed? Not on pills but on my OWN feelings Possibly...why? Because I thought I was the FAVORITE GIRL , Nah...(reality sets in) But have you ever: Liked someone too much too fast? continously gave yourself to others to get nothing in return? have you ever fell in love with someone to find out they never loved you anyway? Have you ever: been the only one of your friends who has neve been treated well by a MAN ? Well I have...its like moving mountains trying, hoping, praying the next wont do you like the rest Is it a gift or a curse that I am something like a RENEGADE : "Never been afraid to say whats on my mind at even given time of day" How do you stop yourself from falling? Dont Know How does one act like nothing matters? Not Sure Should the one with the biggest heart ...
Comments
Post a Comment